2008-03-11: Parsley 1.0.0 released
The final 1.0 version fixes all known issues that surfaced in the initial release. The update is fully backwards compatible, so it can be used as a drop-in replacement for the Release Candidate, but make sure that you also update the dependencies (Spicelib and optionally Cinnamon) to the new versions contained in the lib folder of the download.
You can download the new Parsley version here.
- [PSL-13] - SWC of release 1.0.RC1 does not work in FDT
- [PSL-14] - XML Schema Errors (listener tag and property tag)
- [PSL-15] - Configuration parser cannot handle schemaLocation attribute
- [PSL-18] - XML Schema Error: method-call element should be init-method element in static tag
- [PSL-20] - Wrong assignment in setter for target property in ParamMethodConfig class
- [PSL-23] - Defect samplecode MvcNamespaceXmlConfig.XML
- [PSL-24] - processor-template always passes same attribute value
- [PSL-16] - Unit Tests for the configuration parser should include schemaLocation attribute
- [PSL-7] - Update Dependency to Spicelib 1.0.0
- [PSL-17] - Update Dependency to Cinnamon 0.1.0
- [PSL-19] - Wrong method name in example code in manual/chapter 2.2