2008-03-23: Cinnamon 0.2.0 adds AS3 Source Generator
With this new Cinnamon Release creating AS3 service interfaces and proxies is much more convenient. Cinnamon now includes an Ant task that can be used to automate that step. In addition the new Ant task can also generate Parsley XML configuration files for all of your services. Documentation for the new Ant task has been added to the AS3 Client chapter and the QuickStart HOWTO in the Cinnamon Manual.
Other enhancements include additions to the AS3 Client API that can be used to control the session timeout or to disable the UI based on activity in one or more ServiceChannels. See the full release notes below.
You can download the new Cinnamon version here.
- [CNM-43] - NPE when invoking service method without parameters from Java Client
- [CNM-44] - XML Schema Loading will not work if the contextClassLoader for the current thread is not correctly set
- [CNM-2] - Improve toString output of configuration classes for logging purposes
- [CNM-13] - Handle NetConnection events in the client
- [CNM-18] - Add SessionTimeoutObserver
- [CNM-19] - Add ServiceChannel.keepAlive
- [CNM-20] - Add ChannelActivityObserver
- [CNM-33] - Add alias attribute to operation tag and CinnamonOperation annotation
- [CNM-34] - Refactoring to support multiple types of messages
- [CNM-37] - Extract bean class name from Spring configuration for export-service decorator tag
- [CNM-5] - AS3 Code Generator for porting Java service interfaces to AS3
- [CNM-6] - Ant Task for new AS3 Code Generator
- [CNM-40] - Add Unit Tests for new AS3 Code Generator
- [CNM-27] - Include examples for Parsley XML configuration
- [CNM-32] - Add Documentation for new AS3 Code Generator
- [CNM-41] - Improve documentation for client-side Class Mapping registration