2010-11-10: Parsley 2.3.2 Maintenance Release
This release represents the last update for version 2.3, applying some final polishing to round off this release cycle. Since the new release is fully backwards-compatible to all preceding 2.3.x versions it's recommended to update immediately.
The most significant enhancements in this release were:
- Two issues regarding memory consumption of the reflection cache were addressed, with one of them being hidden in the code base since the first 2.0 release and the other one introduced with version 2.3. Both issues could now be eliminated thanks to user reports.
- The behavior of view autowiring had changed in an unexpected way with the 2.3 release and has now been reverted to the behavior of previous releases.
- The entire UnitTest Suite for Parsley and Spicelib has finally been ported to FlexUnit 4 and Hamcrest.
- The Ant Build has been cleaned up, moving most of the settings to external configuration files.
- Lots of logs on INFO and DEBUG level have been added for lifecycle events like creating Contexts and adding or removing objects, making your life easier when debugging.
- There is an entire new chapter in the manual: Troubleshooting Guide
- Lots of smaller enhancements and fixes. For the complete list you may browse through the Jira tickets for the new release
You can download the new version here.